Many documents have been created in Portable Document Format (PDF) and will function on many different platforms including Windows, Mac, Unix, and Linux.
In order to open and print these forms, you require the free (Opens a new window) Adobe Acrobat Reader in a recent version on your computer, either:
- Version 5.0 or greater; or
- Version 6.0 or greater (required where a screen reader is used to open and print alternate format forms designed for persons with visual impairments).
If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader in a recent version on your computer, you may obtain your free copy (Opens a new window) by selecting the Download link below. Please note that you will now be on the Adobe Systems web site and will have to close that window to return to the departmental Forms page.
Download: Adobe Acrobat Reader (Opens a new window)
- If you are not sure whether Adobe Acrobat Reader is already installed on your computer, simply try to open a form. If the form does not open, you require the free Reader as explained above.
- If you have the free Reader and the form still does not open, the version that you have on your computer may be outdated and the Download link will ensure that you have the latest version.
Saving a PDF for Future Use:
The forms listings have been designed for use by the widest possible audience. However, if you experience difficulty downloading a form, the following instructions may be helpful:
- Using the right mouse button, select the desired document link..
- From the menu that appears, select Save Target As (wording could vary slightly from browser to browser).
- Save the PDF in a directory. The PDF is now saved on your computer. You will now be able to open the form file in Adobe Acrobat Reader.