The Board is required to apply these laws in processing applications and in decision-making.
- Veterans Review and Appeal Board Act
- Pension Act
- Veterans Well-being Act, Part 3 (the New Veterans Charter)
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police Superannuation Act
- War Veterans Allowance Act
This section is currently under development. We are working on making available annotated versions of the Veterans Review and Appeal Board Act, the Pension Act, and the Veterans Well-being Act to help you better understand the Board's decision-making processes. The annotated Acts contain excerpts and summaries from decisions made by the Federal Courts as well as the Board and its predecessors. These annotations make the Acts easier to understand by highlighting certain issues that may arise during hearings as well as the nature and extent of the evidence required by the Board. They also identify some trends in the case law. Please check back again soon.
- Annotated Veterans Review and Appeal Board Act
- Annotated Veterans Well-being Act
- Annotated Pension Act
The Board is required to apply these regulations in processing applications and in decision-making.
- Veterans Review and Appeal Board Regulations
- Award Regulations
- Veterans Well-being Regulations
- Veterans Allowance Regulations
- Date modified: